Our returns/refund policy is in accordance with EU distance-selling regulations (2000), which outlines your rights to cancel your order.
You may return the Product to Sweet Moments Ltd (T/A Jenkins & Hustwit) or cancel the entitlement to services and obtain a refund of the price of the returned Product by the same method of payment, provided that you contact us within fourteen (14) working days from the day after the goods are delivered.
Although you will have to pay the cost of returns, the refund will include the full value of both the product and the outbound shipping costs. Nevertheless, if the product is faulty we will also refund the return postage cost.
If a Product was supplied in error, is incomplete or faulty and you believe that you are entitled to a replacement or repair please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07794195651.
If you have received the ordered Product(s) and have simply changed your mind about purchasing it, you may return the Product(s) or entitlement to Service to us for a refund and provided:
- You inform Sweet Moments Ltd (T/A Jenkins & Hustwit) within fourteen (14) working days from the day after the goods are delivered; and
- You have proof of purchase (i.e. order number / identification)
Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure.
Steps to Follow to Claim a Refund: (i) Cancellation can be exercised in writing or any other durable medium, either by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to Returns Department, Sweet Moments Ltd, Unit 1, Moxon Court, Thurston Road, Northallerton, DL6 2NG.
(ii) before returning any Product(s) it is helpful if you check that you have:
- Use appropriate packaging;
- Clearly displayed the returns address;
- Sealed the packaging securely.
- (iii) Following these steps will help ensure the Product(s) arrive at the correct destination and in good condition within a timely fashion.